- Our best-selling ASTM Level 3 mask is now available with a pink ribbon to support Breast Cancer Awareness
- 20 box minimum order $230 (50 masks per box)
- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we pledge to donate $10 for every case ordered
- Help us reach our goal of donating $30,000 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
- Preorder now for October delivery
- Limited quantities available
ABOUT THE CAUSE
BAYLAB USA stand with the women and men who have been affected by breast cancer. Created in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month this limited edition mask features the pink ribbon for #pinktober!
The pink ribbon has become the universal symbol of breast cancer, illustrating the cause, raising awareness and bringing together women in solidarity. From a simple product on our face, we are able to show our support for loved ones battling breast cancer.
BCRF is an independent, not-for-profit organization which has raised $569.4 million to support clinical and translational research on breast cancer at medical institutions in the United States and abroad. BCRF currently funds over 275 researchers in 15 countries.
Did you know?
- 85% of breast cancer cases occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer.
- Men can also get breast cancer. About 2,150 are diagnosed annually – or about 1 in 1,000 men.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women in the US and the first leading cause of cancer death among women globally.
- Every minute, somewhere in the world, a woman dies from breast cancer. That’s more than 1,400 women every day.
- In the 1970s, breast cancer lifetime risk was one in 11 – compared to today’s one in eight.
- Read Less
|Country of Origin||Manufactured by Baylab in Dallas, TX USA|
|Level of Protection||ASTM Level 3|
|Type||3-Ply Earloop Mask|
|BFE (3.0 Microns)||≥ 98%|
|Fluid Resistance (80,120,160)||160 mmHg|
|Delta P||5 mm of H2O/cm2|
|PFE (0.1 Microns)||≥ 98%|
|Flame Spread||Class 1|
|Packaging||1 case (20 Boxes/Case; 50 Masks/Box)|
|Intended Use||Intended for use to protect both personnel and patients by minimizing contamination and infection caused by airborne microorganisms, and reducing potential exposure to blood and body fluids.|
|Storage Condition||Store under cool, clean, and dry conditions. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F)|
|Outer Layer||Spunbond Polypropylene|
|Filter Layer||Meltblown Polypropylene|
|Inner Layer||Spunbond Polypropylene|
|Nose Clip||Enclosed aluminum|
|Earloops||Polyester/nylon spandex blend|
|Mask Size (L x W)||7" x 3¾"|
|Mask Expansion Width||6½"|
|Nose Clip (L x W)||4" x ⅛"|
|Earloop (L x W)||7" x ⅛"|