- Our best-selling KN95 is now proudly decorated with a pink ribbon to support Breast Cancer Awareness
- Special pricing of $21.50 for 1 box of 20 masks
- Share with your friends and family to help spread awareness
- Help us reach our goal of donating $30,000 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
- 1 box = 20 masks of KN95 decorated with pink ribbon
- Limited quantities available
- BAYLAB CARES financially supports notable causes every month in partnership with our customers. Stay tuned for seasonally themed masks throughout the year!
ABOUT THE CAUSE
BAYLAB USA stand with the women and men who have been affected by breast cancer. Created in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month this limited edition mask features the pink ribbon for #pinktober!
The pink ribbon has become the universal symbol of breast cancer, illustrating the cause, raising awareness and bringing together women in solidarity. From a simple product on our face, we are able to show our support for loved ones battling breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is an independent, not-for-profit organization which has raised $569.4 million to support clinical and translational research on breast cancer at medical institutions in the United States and abroad. BCRF currently funds over 275 researchers in 15 countries.
Did you know?
- 85% of breast cancer cases occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer.
- Men can also get breast cancer. About 2,150 are diagnosed annually – or about 1 in 1,000 men.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women in the US and the first leading cause of cancer death among women globally.
- Every minute, somewhere in the world, a woman dies from breast cancer. That’s more than 1,400 women every day.
- In the 1970s, breast cancer lifetime risk was one in 11 – compared to today’s one in eight.
|Country of Origin||Manufactured by BAYLAB USA in Dallas, TX USA|
|Level of Protection||≥ 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil|
|Type||KN95 Respirator - GB2626-2019|
|Style||Flat-fold, two panel|
|BFE (3.0 Microns)||≥ 98%|
|Fluid Resistance (80,120,160)||80 mmHg|
|Delta P||4 mm of H2O/cm2|
|PFE (0.1 Microns)||≥ 98%|
|Flame Spread||Class 1|
|Packaging||1 case (10 Boxes/Case; 20 Masks/Box)|
|Storage Condition||Store under cool, clean, and dry conditions. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F)|
|Outer Layer||Spunbond Polypropylene|
|Middle Layer||Hot Air Cotton|
|First Filter Layer||Meltblown Polypropylene|
|Second Filter Layer||Meltblown Polypropylene|
|Inner Layer||Spunbond Polypropylene|
|Nose Clip||Enclosed Aluminum|
|Earloops||Polyester/nylon spandex blend|
|Mask Size (L x W)||4¼" x 6¼"|
|Nose Clip (L x W)||3½" x ¼"|
|Earloop (L x W)||7" x ¼"|